- Seek out new business prospects in the market.
- Run campaigns (phone calls, emails, etc.) to generate sales opportunities
- Maintain and develop connections with existing and potential new clients by providing scheduled assistance for each customer in conjunction with internal order processing personnel.
- Analyze and provide proposals based on each customer’s individual demands.
- Understand the entire sales cycle, from lead generation to deployment combo.
- Create and execute sales strategy in order to reach and surpass monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Participate in networking events in order to recruit and retain customers.
- Candidates with knowledge and experience in barcode devices/solutions (being trained) are given preference.
- Graduated from a university or college with a degree in Business Administration/Economics/Commerce or a related field.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Business Development or Sale executive.
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office tools
- Recognize company performance indicators
- The ability to self-motivate, create clear goals, and stay focused on accomplishing them.
- Good communication, negotiation, and time management abilities.
- Dynamic, innovative, and enthusiastic.
- Good command of the English language is advantageous.
- Attractive earnings based on ability
- 13th month salary – Labor law allowances (Children’s New Year, Wedding, Maternity,…)
- Project bonus based on company situation and revenue (if any)
- Take part in professional growth and training programs.
- Establish a defined career path
- Participate in extracurricular activities, yearly tourism, social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance.
- Working environment: lively, professional, interaction with colleagues, and team leader support.
- Work time: Monday – Friday (8:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
- Workplace address: No. 2 Phan Van Dang, Thanh My Loi Ward, Thu Duc City, HCM City
How to apply
- Please send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Huyền)
- Contact phone: 0353 104 664