- Performing analyses on hardware, software, and network capabilities
- Improving system efficiency by consulting with end-users and providing innovative solutions.
- Analyzing and improving the performance of web-based portals.
- Resolving logged errors, as well as ensuring system security and encryption
- Troubleshoot database performance issues, producing direct solutions or recommendations.
- Design and develop complex data migration plans, processes, and code
- Always ensure that solution provided is delivering business value.
- Provide design and technical consulting expertise for complex, high-impact projects.
- Develop program specifications and construct/modify code to meet business needs
- Support testing associated with cross-functional project team efforts as dictated by project assignment
- Creating user and training documentation and overseeing training sessions
- Using data modelling and analysis to inform and illustrate solutions
Skills and Experiences
- Skilled in searching and finding solutions to software/application problems.
- Bachelor/ College’s degree in Information Technology – Software Programming.
- Knowledge in integrating RESTful APIs, Swagger APIs, FTP.
- Database: MS SQL Server, Oracle.
- Can set up software Web application (.NET MVC) and APP Mobile application is an advantage.
- Willing to work overtime, go on a business trip …
- English: Basic communication, reading and understanding documents
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the field of Logistics.
- Attractive earnings based on ability
- 13th month salary – Labor law allowances (Children’s New Year, Wedding, Maternity,…)
- Project bonus based on company situation and revenue (if any)
- Take part in professional growth and training programs.
- Establish a defined career path
- Participate in extracurricular activities, yearly tourism, social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance.
- Working environment: lively, professional, interaction with colleagues, and team leader support.
- Work time: Monday – Friday (8:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
- Workplace address: No. 2 Phan Van Dang, Thanh My Loi Ward, Thu Duc City, HCM City
How to apply
- Please send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Huyền)
- Contact phone: 0353 104 664